SAT Test – What Is that?The SAT test is a special standardized test one has to take to be accepted to any US high school institution. It stands for “Scholastic Assessment Test/ Scholastic Aptitude Test.” This test invented by the College Board and is used to assess the students’ readiness for studying at college. You should also know the following:
- Every 11th or 12th year student can take this test if he or she plans to get admitted to the US high school or college.
- The SAT takes around 4 hours and consists of two parts: an ordinary test (3 hours) and essay writing (50 minutes).
- It includes writing, mathematics, and critical reading.
- It is not free of charge – you will have to pay from 45$ up to 57$ for it.
- The test can be taken as many times as you need (of course, you will have to pay each time).
How to Pass the SAT Test Successfully?
- Try taking free sample tests. This will help you to get acquainted with the test’s structure so that you can feel more confident while passing the real one.
- Make use of the SAT test words preparation app. It is very convenient - you can install it on your mobile phone and practice anywhere you want.
- Prepare with friends. For sure, there are some acquaintances of yours who are going to take this test soon as well, so why not to study for it together? That will make the preparation process more interesting.
- Do not be afraid to fail. Remember that no one is perfect, and many currently successful people did not pass this test with the highest score.
Sep 20, 2017 in Education