There are 5 ways to receive the information by our brains. We can see, hear, smell, touch, and taste. Vivid experience is that important thing we should create in a descriptive essay.
Work as an artist. Create a full-scale picture for readers. Give them a full impression of your work.
When You Write a Descriptive Essay You Should Use the Description of:
• Talk about the most exciting view in your life.
• Describe a non-existent place you have to imagine.
• Show a perfect place to organize an occasion.
• Show the difference between the best friend and other contacts.
• Describe the ordinary person to the foreigner that has never seen a human before.
Calculate the Cost of an EssayBecome our VIP client
* Final order price might be slightly different depending on the current exchange rate of chosen payment system.
• Talk about something valuable that you highly appreciate.
• Describe what you would put into a time capsule for our next generations.
• You are accused of black magic. Give a description of technology to people from that age to keep safe.
• What is your favourite memory about?
• Which memory is the most popular and significant?
• Describe that period of time when you did something out of the comfort zone.
• Talk about the situation when you took some time to enjoy your life.
• Describe that day when everything completely changed and tell how you can manage.
Limited Time offer!
Get 19% OFF
Your story should have a specific idea. Tell your readers how the objects influence life experience. Add the purpose to your work!
Follow the Plan of a Descriptive Essay:
• Hook Statement: It is perfect to catch your reader’s attention at the beginning of the essay.
• Give Some Details about an event you are writing. Do not overdo with given information. You can lose you reader’s attention.
• 5 Senses: We talk about them above. Show your skills to the audience. Combine these senses in your essay.
The Body of the Text (depends on the story length)
• Excite the Reader: Add the movement from the first sentence.
• Use All Senses: Make a gradation of senses. Let them progress through the text.
• Add Facts: A good method to escape "empty statements" is to include facts. Give more factual information. Keep your readers making the assumptions based on your facts.
• Perfect Finale: Make the last point as good as you can. The audience wants to taste your masterpiece till the end.
• Main Idea: Show the main purpose of your work. The audience wants to understand why you describe these things. They want to know how it affected your experience.
• Key Moments: Explain the importance of key details. Without them, the topic of this essay does not has such a great influence.
• Final Sentence: Leave the audience with arousing interest. Give them something to think about after reading.
What are you waiting for?
Order with 15% discount NOW!
This essay attracts reader’s attention by a vivid experience of the writer. It shows author’s remembrances. The story has a specific idea which expresses itself in the main purpose.